Song on My Playlist: Man Down - Rihanna
What I'm Thinking: I usually hate all the Rihanna songs and I don't understand why I like this one. Maybe its the Rum Bum Bum Bum. I really should do something other than sit on this couch.
But now I'm back and I've had a shower with hot, running water so I definitely feel better and ready to write. So today, aka my first day back, I scavenged to bed around 1:30 am and then woke up at 9 then 10 and actually got up at around 10:45. I fed and cleaned my bunnies then biked up to the gym for a hard ass workout that took 35 minutes. Then I went to Target, bought a phone charger cause mine got lost in Cali, figured out it was the wrong one, returned it and bought groceries. Phew that was a mouthful, or should I say a...umm....typeful? I'm usually an awkward person with words so yea.
I then fell firmly on my couch and have been watching The Nine Lives of Chole King and Burlesque. In the midst of all those Target phone charger lies I stopped at Alba Coffee. Its this adorable coffee shop run by a Scottish family we know. For the record, I am Scottish as well. My family (consistented of two brothers and my mom and dad) were all born in Scotland. I was born in Stirling. Our family then moved to Penang, Malaysia when I was 4. The best part of that, in my opinion, was riding retired racehorses on the beach right next to the pool located 20 feet from the ocean. The worst part? The monkeys throwing coconuts at people's heads. Ouch is all I can say about that. After 2 and a half years of monkey bruises on our heads, we moved to San Jose, California. This is where I grew up. I love San Jose and all of California which is one of the reasons we go back every year. We finally moved to Tampa, Florida where we have been for about 5 years now. Well Burlesque has just finished and now I'm gonna go catch up on my Bones episodes.
LMAO
ReplyDelete